Reverse Low Testosterone, Restore Normal Hormone Balance!
Our Testosterone Boosting Estrogen Reduction Program Is Based On Accurate Assessment of All Of Your Metabolism Function and Hormone Balance, Powerful Natural Hormone Modulators and Potent Effective Supplementation (Amino Acid, Vitamin/Mineral, Enzyme Therapies) and Nutritional Guidance!
A Natural Effect of Our Program is Significant Weight Loss and Improved Lean Muscle Mass!
Low Testosterone and High Estrogen
Low Testosterone and high estrogen (estradiol predominately) is a condition most men over 40 begin to experience and occurs for many reasons. Some factors for low testosterone and high estrogen levels are: high conversion of testosterone to estrogen, development of high fat stores in the abdomen (fat cells make estrogen), eating estrogen mimicking foods (microwaving in plastic, plastic has many molecules that mimic estrogen molecules tricking the body into reacting to the "false estrogen"), over eating creating abdominal fat stores and promoting the release of excess insulin and cortisol, both which suppress the body’s production of growth hormone from the pituitary gland. Growth hormone stimulates the testes to make testosterone. Lack of sleep will do the same thing. The result is a hormone imbalance that affects your health in so many ways.
Take Steps To Change Your Life!
Call To Have A Comprehensive Evaluation of Hormone Balance
To Make An Appointment Call (847) 680-3900
Hormone Imbalance Symptoms
As men age, their testosterone levels decrease naturally. However, testosterone that decreases too much or too quickly may result in hypogonadism. This condition, characterized by the body’s inability to produce this important hormone, can cause many symptoms, including:
- Excess abdominal fat
- loss of libido
- drop in sperm production
- erectile dysfunction (ED)
- gynecomastia (the development of female-type breast tissue)
- cardiovascular issues
- increased risk of stroke
- weight gain
- prostate problems
Estrogen, primarily thought of as a female hormone, ensures that the male body functions properly. There are three types of estrogen: estriol, estrone, and estradiol. Estradiol is the primary type of estrogen active in men. It plays a vital role in keeping men’s joints and brains healthy. It also allows sperm to develop properly. But Too Much Estrodial Can Really Affect You!
You can take a number of steps to restore a balance in your estrogen levels. For example, if your excess estrogen relates to low testosterone, you may benefit from a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) like an estrogen blocker.
These natural, everyday steps might help you control your estrogen levels:
- Lose weight. More importantly, lose body fat. Excess body fat is linked to excess estrogen.
- Add cruciferous vegetables. Broccoli, kale, and Brussels sprouts contain compounds shown to regulate estrogen. They also contain zinc, which helps to increase testosterone.
- Avoid environmental estrogens. It’s impossible to avoid all environmental estrogens. However, avoiding meat products from animals raised with synthetic hormones is a good place to start. Plastic food wraps or food containers can leach estrogen into food. Shampoos and toiletries that contain parabens also include estrogens. Steer clear of these products when possible.
- Do not eat soy products. Soy is high in phyto-estrogens. Many scientists believe that soy products like soy beans, soy sauce, tofu, and soy milk increase estrogen levels in men and women.
- Reduce alcohol intake. Alcohol interferes with liver and kidney function, which in turn affects the body’s ability to regulate estrogen.
- Regulate your sleep. Go to bed by 10:00 pm and try not to get extra stimulation from electronics or media at least 1 hour before bedtime (prevents brain relaxation).